Saturday, February 2, 2008

A Father gives good things to His children...

With joyful anticipation, I move forward to accept the good that awaits me. Do I often wish that I could see just around the corner in my life and know what is ahead? If I could see for myself that good awaited me, I would not hesitate to move toward my future! If I ever do feel hesitant, I take a spiritual attitude check: I release any false ideas that God would ever punish me or cause me pain. (those are lies from satan) I accept that God's plan for me includes blessings that are more fulfilling than any view of the future I could possibly imagine. I know what is true: God's will for me is good and only good! I am renewed by my belief in a divine plan that brings me joy. Incredible blessings await me - blessings I have never before experienced or even imagined I could experience - and I move forward filled with anticipation.


"Surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you future with hope." Jeremiah 29:11