Friday, March 28, 2008

Breaking more Agreements…

This happened at work last week, it is funny how God will come when you least expect it, sometimes wishing He would wait for a more convenient time for you (I had to hide in the server room while I cried after this)…

A friend told me he was going to buy us some tobacco pipes to try. I was bummed because he wouldn’t tell me what kind he was going to get. I tried to not worry about it, trying to just blow it off.

Then while I was sitting at work trying not to fret about it…

God asked me, “Is his Heart good?” “Do you trust his Heart?” “Then what are you so anxious about?” Ouch! That was it, deep down inside there was this lack of trust. I didn’t want to not trust him, and I thought I did. There was the Father’s voice “Don’t you trust his Heart?” I know how He communicates to me, He was saying that “You don’t trust his heart”.

Then the Father revealed something…

…My whole life I have hated getting surprise gifts, especially when someone would tell me they are getting me something and I had to wait for it. I think it has something to do with the fact that when I was a kid it always ended up being something like hand me down socks and underwear. Granted, they had less holes and stains then my current ones, but it always fell short of my expectations.

God shown me that deep down inside, there are still some agreements to be broken. Now most were made as an effect from my shitty childhood. (Aren’t they all?) But there they laid, quietly, in the dark, affecting even my relationships with Good Hearted, Spirit-Filled friends.

Agreements broke! Wounds healing!

You see, even a year now into the Wild at Heart message, God is still Fathering me, healing wounds, helping me break agreements. The beauty of being on a journey with the Father.

Wow, sweet Liberty!! Thank you Dad.

I Love you Brother (you know who you are).

Rohon!